The U.S. Constitution, The King James Bible, and the Role of the Civil Magistrate w/Tom Libby
- The Revolutionary Intersection: The U.S. Constitution, The King James Bible, and the Civil Magistrate
- Jackson, Native Americans, and the U.S. Constitution: A History of Land Disputes and Assimilation
- The Trail of Tears: A Turning Point in U.S. History Examined through the Lens of Leadership
- The Evolving Equal Protection: From Slavery to Civil Rights and Beyond
- The Power and Influence of the Civil Magistrate: Lessons from the U.S. Constitution and the King James Bible
- The Role of Leadership in Shaping the Cultural Zeitgeist: A Discussion on the U.S. Constitution and the King James Bible
- Leadership Lessons from History: The U.S. Constitution, Andrew Jackson, and the Civil Magistrate
- Holding Leaders Accountable: Lessons from the U.S. Constitution, Native American Chiefs, and the Civil Magistrate
- Navigating the Tension Between Reality and the Vision of the United States: A Leadership Perspective
- Checks and Balances: Understanding the Limitations of Leadership in the U.S. Constitution and the King James Bible
- Pick up your copy of 12 Rules for Leaders: The Foundation of Intentional Leadership NOW on AMAZON!
- Check out the 2022 Leadership Lessons From the Great Books podcast reading list!
- Check out HSCT Publishing at: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- Check out LeadingKeys at: https://www.leadingkeys.com/
- Check out Leadership ToolBox at: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/
- Contact HSCT for more information at 1-833-216-8296 to schedule a full DEMO of LeadingKeys with one of our team members.
- Leadership ToolBox website: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/.
- Leadership ToolBox LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ldrshptlbx/.
- Leadership ToolBox YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvVbIU_bSEflwYpd9lWXuA/.
- Leadership ToolBox Twitter: https://twitter.com/ldrshptlbx.
- Leadership ToolBox IG: https://www.instagram.com/leadershiptoolboxus/.
- Leadership ToolBox FB: https://www.facebook.com/LdrshpTlb