Leadership Lessons From The Great Books #35 – The Big Money (Volume Three of the USA Trilogy) by John Dos Passos
The Big Money (Volume Three of the USA Trilogy) by John Dos Passos
- Welcome and Introduction – 00:24
- Henry Ford and The Tin Lizzy – 01:00
- Dissecting Leadership Like Gossamer – 15:45
- Little Mary French – 18:15
- The Past is a Different Country – 23:15
- The Practical Engineers at Kitty Hawk – 27:30
- Leadership Isn’t Supposed to Make You Happy – 37:15
- The Prairie House Style Architect – 43:04
- Where Are All the Grown-Ups?- 52:25
- Staying on the Path – 59:35
- Pick up your copy of 12 Rules for Leaders: The Foundation of Intentional Leadership NOW on AMAZON!
- Check out the Leadership Lessons From the Great Books podcast reading list!
- Check out HSCT Publishing at: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- Check out LeadingKeys at: https://www.leadingkeys.com/
- Check out Leadership ToolBox at: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/
- Contact HSCT for more information at 1-833-216-8296 to schedule a full DEMO of LeadingKeys with one of our team members.
- HSCT Publishing: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- HSCT LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hsct/.
- HSCT YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvVbIU_bSEflwYpd9lWXuA/.
- HSCT Twitter: https://twitter.com/hsctpublishing/.
- HSCT IG: https://www.instagram.com/hsctpublishing/.
- HSCT FB: https://www.facebook.com/HSCTPublishing/.