War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (Introduction)
- Welcome and Introduction
- The Literary Life of Leo Tolstoy
- Documenting the Life of Russia in the Long 19th Century
- On Peace and War
- Russia’s Problems with Napolean Bonaparte
- Tolstoy’s Experiences in the Crimean War
- The Pressure that Napoleon’s Presence Put on European Monarchies
- Human Inadequacy and Imperfection
- The Life and Loves of Leo Tolstoy
- Life is not All High Drama All the Time
- Balancing the Cycles of Living
- Opening the Novel with a Party
- Staying on the Path with War and Peace and Leo Tolstoy
Music: Scheherazade, Op. 35 – I. The Sea and Sinbad’s Ship, by European Archive from MuseOpen.org.
Opening theme composed by Brian Sanyshyn of Brian Sanyshyn Music.
- Pick up your copy of 12 Rules for Leaders: The Foundation of Intentional Leadership NOW on AMAZON!
- Check out the 2022 Leadership Lessons From the Great Books podcast reading list!
- Check out HSCT Publishing at: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- Check out LeadingKeys at: https://www.leadingkeys.com/
- Check out Leadership ToolBox at: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/
- Contact HSCT for more information at 1-833-216-8296 to schedule a full DEMO of LeadingKeys with one of our team members.
- Leadership ToolBox website: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/.
- Leadership ToolBox LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ldrshptlbx/.
- Leadership ToolBox YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvVbIU_bSEflwYpd9lWXuA/.
- Leadership ToolBox Twitter: https://twitter.com/ldrshptlbx.
- Leadership ToolBox IG: https://www.instagram.com/leadershiptoolboxus/.
- Leadership ToolBox FB: https://www.facebook.com/LdrshpTlb