The Last of the Mohicans: A Narrative of 1757 by James Fenimore Cooper
- Welcome and Introduction
- The Literary Life of James Fenimore Cooper
- Literary Romanticism and Its Impact
- “Their Manners are Decorous and Praiseworthy.”
- Portrayals of the Indigenous People in The Last of the Mohicans
- Cooper Doesn’t Need Rehabilitating
- Hand-to-Hand Leadership
- Hawkeye, Chingachgook, and Uncas
- Needing A “Fixer” When You Don’t Know the Geography
- The Enemy of My Enemy Can Be Manipulated to Serve My Ends
- Guerrilla Warfare in North America
- The Seven Years’ War and Its Colonial Discontents
- Comparisons to Seven Pillars of Wisdom
- Staying on the Path
Opening theme composed by Brian Sanyshyn of Brian Sanyshyn Music.
- Pick up your copy of 12 Rules for Leaders: The Foundation of Intentional Leadership NOW on AMAZON!
- Check out the 2022 Leadership Lessons From the Great Books podcast reading list!
- Subscribe to the Leadership Lessons From The Great Books Podcast Newsletter: https://bit.ly/LLFTGBSubscribe
- Check out HSCT Publishing at: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- Check out LeadingKeys at: https://www.leadingkeys.com/
- Check out Leadership ToolBox at: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/
- Contact HSCT for more information at 1-833-216-8296 to schedule a full DEMO of LeadingKeys with one of our team members.
- Leadership ToolBox website: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/.
- Leadership ToolBox LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ldrshptlbx/.
- Leadership ToolBox YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvVbIU_bSEflwYpd9lWXuA/.
- Leadership ToolBox Twitter: https://twitter.com/ldrshptlbx.
- Leadership ToolBox IG: https://www.instagram.com/leadershiptoolboxus/.
- Leadership ToolBox FB: https://www.facebook.com/LdrshpTlb